Every update and popularity of new textile fabrics affects the nerves of textile-related manufacturers. With the continuous development of current technology and the diversification of consumer demand, a variety of new functional fabrics have been used in production and life, which shows that functional fabrics have a strong development momentum and huge market space. The same is true for odour resistant fabric, which has attracted much attention because they are widely used in apparel, especially sportswear.
Whether you are participating in outdoor sports or indoor sports, you definitely don't want to go with the smell of sweat. To make matters worse, hot summer days are more likely to make people who go out sweat profusely and produce an unpleasant smell of sweat. The odour resistant fabrics that have been used in the market are simply your savior. It can eliminate the odor on the clothing so that consumers can always keep cool and refreshing.
Odour resistant fabrics have the following advantages
1. Optimize the wearing experience, meet consumers' requirements for the comfort of clothes, and improve users' confidence.
2. The anti-odor performance can increase the added value of the product, and it also meets the market demand and the development trend of textile technology.
3. It can be used in many fields: apparel, footwear, home textiles. The clothing field is the most familiar and attracting attention, especially the application of odourless fabrics to activewear. Polyester fibers are usually used as sportswear fabrics because of their quick-drying, light fastness, high elasticity, and high strength. But at the same time, poor moisture absorption and air permeability can easily produce peculiar smell, which also troubles consumers and manufacturers. Applying deodorant fabric technology to polyester fiber fabrics can perfectly solve this problem.
Not only that, the combination of deodorant fabric technology and the footwear laser processing industry can also solve the headaches of most manufacturers. And now many brands have begun to use such technologies to improve their product performance and user experience, thereby further occupying the market and expanding revenue. The extension of odour resistant fabrics technology to the home textile field can be unexpected. Home textiles such as mattresses, bedsheets, pillowcases, shower curtains are easy to be infected by bacteria and fungi due to sweat odor and cause harm to the human body. Therefore, it is very necessary to adopt deodorant fabrics in the home textiles field.
The technology and principle of odour resistant fabrics
Odorless fabrics have so many advantages, which technology is widely adopted by the market? First of all, we need to understand the principle of odourless fabrics technology. On account of odor comes from bacteria and fungi that grow in a warm, sweaty environment, odour resistant fabrics technology generally eliminates odor from two perspectives: odor itself and bacteria. On the one hand, silica and treated fibers can capture odors and break down them. On the other hand, solving from the source is to utilize antimicrobial chemicals to decompose bacteria and other microorganisms, such as silver, hydrogen peroxide, triclosan, and triclocarban.
Suitable processing method for functional fabrics
Functional fabrics have different performance characteristics because they are suitable for different occasions. And consumers' requirements for the functionality, comfort, and individuality of textile fabrics make traditional fabric cutting methods unsuitable. Laser cutting technology can well meet the processing of most fabrics and has the incomparable advantages of traditional knife cutting methods.
1. Heat treatment can make the edge of the fabric material be fused during processing, eliminating the need for subsequent processing.
2. The high precision of laser cutting can achieve high-quality fine cutting effects.
3. Laser cutting is suitable for a variety of fabric materials to meet consumer demand for a variety of functional fabrics.
4. The adoption of CNC system can achieve high automation, saving labor costs and time costs.
5. A variety of printed patterns in fabrics can be recognized by the contour laser cutter and then accurately cut to meet the individual needs of consumers.
Keeping pace with the times, accepting new technological fabrics and new processing technologies can occupy a favorable position in the market competition. Laser system will continue to develop to adapt to the processing of emerging new materials. MimoWork has been committed to laser research and production for more than 20 years. If you want to learn more about laser processing and enjoy high-quality services, please contact us! We are willing to be your partner to help you solve production problems.