The laser machine and options will not be returned once sold.
Laser machine systems can be guaranteed within the warranty period, except for laser accessories.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
1. This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by MimoWork Laser to the original purchaser only.
2. Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted. The laser machine system owner is responsible for any service and repairs outside the scope of this warranty
3. This warranty covers only normal use of the laser machine. MimoWork Laser shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from:
(i) *Irresponsible use, abuse, neglect, accidental damage, improper return shipping or installation
(ii) Disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current
(iii) Service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized MimoWork Laser representative
*Damages incurred through irresponsible use may include but are not limited to:
(i) Failure to turn on or use clean water within the chiller or water pump
(ii) Failure to clean optical mirrors and lenses
(iii) Failure to clean or lube guide rails with lubricant oil
(iv) Failure to remove or clean debris from collection tray
(v) Failure to properly store the laser in a properly conditioned environment.
4. MimoWork Laser and its Authorized Service Center accepts no responsibility for any software programs, data or information stored on any media or any parts of any products returned for repair to MimoWork Laser.
5. This warranty does not cover any third party software or virus related problems not purchased from MimoWork Laser.
6. MimoWork Laser is not responsible for loss of data or time, even with hardware failure. Clients are responsible for backing up any data for their own protection. MimoWork Laser is not responsible for any loss of work (“down time”) caused by a product requiring service.