Leather Laser Cutting & Perforation
Leather mainly refers to a natural material created by tanning animal rawhide and skins.
MimoWork CO2 Laser has been tested with excellent processing performance on cattle hide, roan, chamois, pigskin,buckskin, and etc. Whatever your material is a top layer leather or a coated split leather, whether you cut, engrave, perforating or mark, laser can always guarantee you a precise and unique processing effect.
The Advantages of Laser Processing Leather:
Laser Cutting Leather
• Automatic sealed edge of materials
• Processing continuously, seamlessly adjust jobs on the fly
• Minimize the waste of material greatly
• No contact point = No tool wear = constant high cutting quality
• Laser can precisely cut the top layer of a multi layered leather to achieve a similar effect of engraving
Laser Engraving Leather
• Bring more flexible processing procedure
• Unique engraving flavor under heat treatment process
Laser Perforating Leather
• Achieve arbitrary design, precisely die-cut tiny designs within 2mm
Laser Marking Leather
• Easy customize - simply import your files to MimoWork laser machine and position them wherever you want.
• Suitable for small batches / standardization - you don't have to rely on big factories.
In order to guarantee that your laser system is ideally suited for your application, please contact MimoWork for further consulting and diagnosis.
Laser Engraving Leather Crafts
Delve into the world of vintage craftsmanship with leather stamping and carving, cherished for their distinct touch and handmade joy. However, when flexibility and quick prototyping are key for bringing your ideas to life, look no further than the CO2 laser engraving machine. This perfect tool offers the versatility to realize intricate details and ensures fast, precise cutting, and engraving for any design you envision.
Whether you're a crafting enthusiast or looking to scale up your leather projects, the CO2 laser engraving machine proves indispensable for expanding your creative horizons and reaping the benefits of efficient production.
We are your specialized laser partner!
Contact us for any question, consultation or information sharing