You must be familiar with traditional knife cutting, milling cutting and punching. Different from mechanical cutting which directly pressures on the material by external force, laser cutting can melt through the material depending on thermal energy released by laser light beam.
How does a Laser Cutter Work
High gathered energy with focused laser beam by multiple reflections can instantly burn through the material without materials adhesion due to the high absorption rate, which guarantees top quality and accuracy. No need for direct contact for laser cutting means eliminating pressure exerted on the material, getting rid of material distortion and damage while protecting laser cutting head intact. That is impossible in conventional processing because of necessary tool maintenance and replacing resulted by mechanical strain and wear.
Obviously, as a digital and eco-friendly processing method superior of traditional cutting, laser cutting has been widely used in varieties of materials and applications. Metal, textiles, composites are compatible with laser cutting.
Sublimation fabric laser cutting video
Why Choose Laser Cutting Machine
• Precise cutting with fine laser beam
• Automatic cutting avoids manual error
• Smooth edge through heat melting
• No material distortion and damage
• Consistent processing and high repeatability
• Clean environment without chippings and dust
• One-off completing dispenses with post processing
• No need for tool maintenance and replacing
• No limitation on any contours, patterns and shapes
• Pass through structure extends material format
• High customization for options
• Adjustment at any time with digital control
Laser cutting features great compatibility with various materials, including metal, textiles, composites, leather, acrylic, wood, natural fibers and more. Need to attention is that different materials correspond to different laser adaptability and laser parameters.
More Benefits from Mimo - Laser Cutting
- Quick laser cutting design for patterns by MimoPROTOTYPE
- Automatic nest with Laser Cutting Nesting Software
- Cut along the edge of the contour with Contour Recognition System
- Distortion compensation through CCD Camera
- More accurate Position Recognition for patch and label
- Economical cost for customized Working Table in format and variety
- Free Material Testing for your materials
- Elaborate laser cutting guide and suggestion after laser consultant
Recommended laser cutting machine
Contour Laser Cutter 160L is equipped with an HD Camera on the top which can detect the contour and transfer the pattern data to the fabric pattern cutting machine directly....
The Mimowork’s Flatbed Laser Cutter 160 is mainly for cutting roll materials. This model is especially R&D for soft materials cutting, like textile and leather laser cutting.…
MimoWork, as an experienced laser cutter supplier and laser partner, has been exploring and developing proper laser cutting technology, meet the requirements from laser cutting machine for home use, industrial laser cutter, fabric laser cutter, etc. Besides the advanced and customized laser cutters, to better help the clients with conducting laser cutting business and improving production, we provide thoughtful laser cutting services to solve your worries.
Applications & materials suitable for laser cutting
acrylic, paper, leather, polyester, wood, foam, felt, Cordura, nylon, spacer fabric, fiberglass, plastic, glass…
skisuit, sublimation sportswear, patch (label), car mat, signage, banner, footwear, filter cloth, sandpaper, insulation…